www.morespeed.net Forum Index www.morespeed.net
High Speed Broadband For The Revel Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Broadband brings the internet to life

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.morespeed.net Forum Index -> Harborough Magna
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:29 am    Post subject: Broadband brings the internet to life Reply with quote

I was connected to broadband at Christmas and since then I have to say that it has brought the internet to life… everything just works!

I get pages downloading ‘near’ instantly and can view trailers for the latest films or listen to new music within seconds! It’s that fast. I can now even get a route from the AA route planner within a few seconds, instead of 15 minutes which the old dial up took.

I down loaded the new Spiderman man trailer which was a 46mb file size in about 2-3 mins… put simply it was awesome… and the broadband is good too.

The two meg pipe in and out for email has been a god send for me working from home also, as I often have to send or receive large PDF and graphic files. I have quickly become the envy of my work colleagues.

I have now been able to disconnect my second BT line which was acting as a dedicated internet dial up, and with the money saved from that and the freeserve anytime (which was constantly at max capacity and never worked particularly well) the value for money is tremendous.

However, on Friday 5th March at 4.30am Michelle and I became the very proud (and now very tired) parents of our first baby… Zachary Percy Wenham and being able to send around the world high resolution digital pictures of Zachary (each one is 1mb in size) and yes I have taken over 400 pictures in three days - has been priceless!

Jason Wenham
2 Church Close
Harborough Magna
mgibbons
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are you going to post a picture of Zach then Jason?

Mark
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jason

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: how do i post a picture ? Reply with quote

is there an idiots guide to posting an image?

Jason
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.morespeed.net Forum Index -> Harborough Magna All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: